Our mission statement:
To achieve a better quality of life for our senior citizens so that they may enjoy, not endure, the autumn of their lives."
To this end our objectives are:
- To promote the welfare and interest of senior citizens.
- To provide a platform where matters of concern can be raised, addressed, and action taken.
- To identify issues and objectives resulting from consultation with, and information drawn, from all members across the county.
- To prepare policies and objectives on key identified issues.
- To present and negotiate the key issues and objectives with Devon County Council and NHS Devon, services providers, organisations, local bodies and other relevant organisations related to the issues concerned.
- To pursue the objectives of our mission at Shire, National and International level.
"We will be Heard"